The final Bronx River Parkway weekend closure for bridge joint drainage enhancements, on the Crane Road Bridge, will occur this weekend. Starting on Friday December 18 at 10:00 PM, the southbound Bronx River Parkway will be closed between Exit 21 in White Plains and the Ardsley Road. The BRP is scheduled to reopen on Sunday, December 20 at 8:00 PM.
SB BRP Weekend Closures
From Friday Dec. 18 at 10 p.m. until Sunday Dec. 20 at 8 p.m., the following closures will be in effect:
- The Southbound Bronx River Parkway will be closed:
- There will be no access to the SB BRP, in White Plains, south of the County Center.
- All Traffic will be detoured onto Central Avenue, south to the Sprain Brook Parkway.
- Entrances to the Southbound BRP at Main Street & Fenimore Road will be closed.
- The SB Bronx River Parkway will be open at Ardsley Road and all points south.
For additional information, contact Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at (914) 995-2555. Full details on this project are available at www.westchestergov.com/craneroadbridge.