- Last Updated on Tuesday, 18 November 2014 16:18
There are currently no additional closures of the Bronx River Parkway (BRP) or its ramps as a result of the Crane Road Bridge Replacement Project.
- There remains one lane of traffic northbound over the newly constructed bridge.
- Exit 12 from the northbound BRP to Crane Road remains closed.
- The northbound entrance to the BRP from Crane Road remains open.
- There remains one lane of traffic southbound over the newly constructed bridge.
- Exit 12 from the southbound BRP to Crane Road remains open.
- The entrance to the southbound BRP from Pipeline Road remains closed.
Motorists are advised to seek alternate routes. Numerous variable message signs are being used to alert motorists of the upcoming closures.
The project began in June 2012 and will be completed in the summer of 2015.
For additional information, contact Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at (914) 995-2555. Full details on this project are available at www.westchestergov.com/craneroadbridge.